Every year Sheffield Mencap and Gateway provide meaningful activities and provide support to over three hundred people with learning disabilities in Sheffield and their families. You can help us continue providing services with a donation.
What difference can your donation make?
- £10 buys healthy snacks for 15 children with a learning disability and/or autism at our Friday club; plants for our sensory garden; vegetable seeds for our gardening group
- £20 buys an hour of intensive one-to-one support for an adult with a learning disability; art materials for our craft group
- £50 buys a two-course home-cooked Sunday lunch and taxis for two of our most isolated older family carers; a fitness session for 10 adults with a learning disability; a drama workshop for children
- £100 buys transport for the whole Norfolk Lodge Lions football team to an away fixture; an evening event in the community for 4 people; two full days of accredited tailored learning
- £200 buys some new much-needed kitchen equipment to help people learn about cooking healthy food; a dance instructor for a whole month
How to Donate
There are lots of way to donate. You can do it via our Just Giving page by clicking here.
If you would like to donate via cheque or CAF Voucher then please make it payable to ‘Sheffield Mencap Ltd.’ and send it to:
Sheffield Mencap & Gateway
Park Grange Road
Thank you for all your kind donations,